Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 45 Minutes
“Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. Serve with a salad and pasta or rice for a scrumptious dinner.”
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup dry bread crumbs
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast
||Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
||In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
||Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
I have been busy at the kitchen lately and I have discovered a new recipe which is healthy and good for you. Skip the fast food and try this out!
This is an original recipe of sautéed chicken breast marinated with barbecue sauce with mushroom and bokchoy.
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Mama Sita’s barbecue marinade
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2tbsp Oyster sauce
- Minced garlic
- Chopped onion
- Handful of mushrooms
- 2 Bokchoy
- Optional: broccoli and julliene carrots
- Marinate the chicken breast with Mama sita’s barbecue marinade and leave it in the fridge overnight or 3 hours at most. Add some pepper for more taste.
- The next day, cut the chicken breast into strips and fry them until golden brown. When cooked, set aside.
- On the same pan, sauté minced garlic and chopped onion.
- Then, add oyster sauce.
- Add mushrooms and chopped bokchoy.
- Let the vegetables cook and when it’s done, place the cooked chicken back to the pan.
- Optional: you can add more vegetables like broccoli and carrots.
I remember my mother coming home from work and having bought those soft banana muffins at Richtree restaurant. Then I started to crave for more and in a few months, I got my hands on a simple yet tasty recipe. Make sure to read the notes that I have made below. Let me know how it goes & remember to have fun!
Banana Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (3 medium) mashed ripe bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Blend in mashed bananas.
- In second bowl, stir flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to banana mixture, stirring only to moisten.
- Transfer to greased loaf pan (9 x 5 x 3 inch).
- Bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for about 1 hour.
- When done, Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove from loaf pan and place on cake rack to cool.
- I usually use about 5-6 bananas. Freeze some bananas and defrost when ripened and add this to the recipe for more banana taste.
- Add cinnamon sugar to the greased pan, it will turn out great with a cinnamon edge when you cut the banana bread.
- When doubling the recipe, instead of using 1 cup of butter, use 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil. (The butter wont overpower the banana bread when doing this.)
- Remember to use bananas that are over ripened, (they are also cheaper) and try to use organic bananas for a more healthier choice.